Version: v1.0 Patch #4716
Client patch size:_ ~500 MB
We have added 1500 Blood Bonds to all players who had 0 previously.
- Further lowered compund rumble SFX to unclutter the sound-scape
- Delayed the second part of male Hunter Death sounds by 0.15 seconds and lowered its volume
- ‘Poisoned’ status audio now uses ‘Bleeding’ status' audio to make it less intrusive
- Decreased the audibility range of Hunter breathing sounds
- Adjusted Logo audio to match the new splash screens
- Daily/Weekly challenge completion achievements can now trigger during missions
- Changes made to server-side performance in order to reduce server CPU spikes
- Rubberbanding & Hit Validation
- We are introducing further changes to help us identify the cause of the reported rubberbanding and perceived hit validation issues
- Minor tweaks and fixes made to both Stillwater Bayou and Lawson Delta maps
- Lebel 1886 hip-enter animation now matches all other rifles’
- Increased Bomb lance damage on player impact
- Fixed Bomb lance feedback
- Improved the readability of already equipped Trait menu items
- Improvements made to the 3D Viewer
- Disabled unused settings when switching to the Gunslinger control scheme
- General English text fixes
- Fixed an issue where Last Partner was not displayed
- Fixed issues with the Clean button that caused it to not work at all or disappear after usage
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from cleaning the Combat Axe
- Fixed an issue where Legendary Hunter names had no capital letters on the lobby and summary screens
- Fixed a bug where the Kill View displayed blood particles in case the killer was bleeding while killing player
- Fixed a bug where no coats were rendered on the Roster and Lobby tabs
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck on a black screen in spectator mode after switching a third time or opening the map while switching
- Fixed a bug where the black vignette from Sniper scopes could get stuck on screen while spectating
- Fixed an issue that caused jagged artifacts around lit and non-lit objects
- Fixed a bug where swapping a weapon caused the swapped one to get stuck in the air
- Fixed an issue that caused double hit markers upon killing animal attractors
- Fixed a bug where players could not stand up for a duration
- Fixed issue with Dolch not replenishing ammo from the Ammo Box consumable
- Fixed an issue where the currently selected Hunter was rendered on the Last Match and Challenges tab when the Play Bounty Hunt button was clicked
- Fixed an issue where the Kill Assist accolade showed '0 XP'
- Fixed an issue where the Prestige value on the Summary screen was missing
- Fixed an issue where the Kill Assist accolade showed up in Top 5 accolades while it should only show up in the ’details’
- Fixed an issue with the camera snap when players vaulted onto objects
- Fixed an issue where opening the map or the pause menu during a screen fade could cause the fade to stay completely opaque
- Fixed an issue where players could switch menu tabs while in 3D model view, causing parts of the UI to temporarily break
- Fixed an issue where the designated key for using Dark Sight appeared as %1 in the Bounty Hunt Tool Tip
- Fixed an issue with the Vetterli Karabiner where unlocking the first mastery and then prestiging caused the second mastery to not show up after unlocking the base variant
- Fixed an issue where masteries in the Book of Weapons got displayed with 0 XP requirement instead of the actual value
- Fixed an issue where the Find Partner button was displayed on the Contracts screen instead of 'ACCEPT'
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from buying the Romero 77 when entering the game for the first time
- Fixed a bug where players could get stuck on black screens
- Fixed a bug where extracting with a team of 3 did not count towards the trio statistics
- Fixed an issue where players could choose between three prestige options even if they had already unlocked all legendary hunters and weapons
- Fixed a bug where Legendary Hunters were not part of prestige rewards
- Fixed a bug where standing close to a bear trap and disarming it (by pressing 'f' or shooting) the bear trap damaged the player
- Fixed an issue where players could sprint while firing with the Mosin Nagant Avtomat using the Gunslinger Control Scheme
- Fixed an issue that prevented the game from transitioning into ADS from sprinting/reloading correctly when aim button is held down
- Adjusted the blend duration for screen adjustment to prevent ‘stuck state’ while triggering during melee attack. Minimum weapon state duration was bound to screen adjustment time
- Fixed an issue where using melee attacks and then pressing right-click in Gunslinger mode the player fired a bullet
- Fixed an issue where an owned but locked Legendary weapon couldn't be equipped with a double click on the icon
- Fixed an issue where the Dolch and Dolch precision had no bullet information in the store
- Fixed a bug that prevented notifications for new messages from being visible
- Fixed an issue where the contracts did not correctly display the Time of Day icons
- Fixed an issue where the Mission templates did not show the correct thumbnails
- Fixed an issue where the CRYENGINE audio was triggered 3 times
- Fixed an issue where no Hunters were displayed on the Tutorial’s Hunter selection screen
- Fixed an issue with the 'Buy' and 'Sell' buttons in the store being too close to each other, and overlapping a bit
- Fixed an issue where partner’s ready checkmarks got removed when switching to different screens
- Fixed an issue that happened If no mission/contract was selected, causing steam groups to be immediately disbanded after an invite
- Fixed an issue where switching from the leaderboard screen, while having QuickPlay selected, to a different screen and back showed wrong game-mode filters
- Game might crash on mission unload.
- Player won’t start sprinting when holding the sprint button while switching to a different weapon and leaving ADS.
- Grunt walking animation doesn’t always play and they float instead.
- The second invite button is not grayed out although it’s non-functional after accepting a contract as a duo.
- Chatbox overlaps the “Cancel” button in the Lobby, making it hard to click.
- Unequipping a contraband item which already exists in the arsenal will get destroyed/discarded without showing the confirmation prompt.
- Unlock banner animation can sometimes be stuck on screen when tabbing out of the game while the banners disappear.
- Hunter models might have wrong shadows on them in the menu/lobby.
- Light rays might appear stronger compared to previous versions.
- Some roofs play metal instead of wooden audio
- Lighting might not be correct in the distance, with global illumination missing.
- Sounds related to static lanterns are not affected by audio occlusion, so they can be heard through solids / terrain.
~The Hunt Team