First update is here. Not much new stuff, since I've spent most of the time working on the Linux version, which is here and confirmed that it works from 2 different sources.
The patch is not backwards compatible for saves. If you want to finish your previous game you need to switch to 'oldstable' branch. This branch wll always be one version behind main branch. After that don't remember to switch back to default branch!
- Linux version is ready.
- 3 new late game monsters (mostly to be found in Annora's Rise)
- messages received in chat stay there after you die
- increased armor for some monster types
- numpad works when chatting with NPCs
- fixed bug with trudging automations not being awaken when hit with lightning
- fixed wands working even when out of charges
- fixed some spelling and formatting issues
roadmap can be found here: