[i][b]Version: v1.0 Patch#1
Client patch size[/b][/i]: ~ 450MB
- Slightly increased the recoil of the Dolch 96 and its variants
- Reverted the price of the Dolch 96 back to $490
- Increase the price of the Dolch 96 Precision to $550
- Reverted the price of the Caldwell conversion Uppercut back to $275
- Increased the damage of the frag bomb to make it more reliable against AI (150 up to 200)
[i]Both the Dolch and Uppercut to us are classed as the top-tier sidearm’s that are available in the game. As such, they are often the most used as well as being two of the most powerful in the game. The Uppercut in particular often carries the punch of a “pocket rifle” that makes it the ideal companion with pretty much any other weapon. The Dolch – one of the most advanced and powerful handguns of its time – has the advantage of semi-auto fire paired with a decent range and additional punch from its more modern cartridge. We felt that the pricing difference between these two was a bit off, so while keeping the gameplay changes we rolled out with 1.0, we have reverted the pricing back to make what is currently on live so that we can get a better understanding of any other balance implications. The one exception here is the Dolch, which in general received a nerf to its control.
In general, 1.0 is changing the weapon balance up a bit in a number of ways; from projectile speed to ignoring arms for blocking hits to the body, reduced sway in ADS to wall penetration as well as extra ammo capacity adjustments. In some cases, where a weapon loses one advantage, it potentially can gain an advantage in other areas with these changes. For example, The Sparks now has a lower, more realistic bullet speed that has an impact on using the weapon against moving targets at range, but any torso hits are more likely to inflict the maximum damage, which balances the offset. The reduced sway and increased ammo help the chances of hitting but also allows the weapon to be used with more sidearms other than the Uppercut without running low on long bullets to quickly. There are a number of other examples like this throughout the arsenal that will take some time for players to get used to/relearn how to effectively use their favorite weapons.[/i]
Added a option to the traits tab to only filter unlocked abilities.
Consumables in-game: added small icons to all fire bottles and syringes to help better identify variants
Improved the visuals for the comparative ELO ranking indicator displayed on the death screen (the small arrows)
Improvements made to the dirt visualization in the shop/arsenal view.
Implemented the correct icons for Legendary weapon and Hunter unlocks into the unlock notification pop-up screen
Players will no longer be able to switch store tabs while in options/region select/popup screen
Additional stats added to the “Last Match” stats:
[i]We received a lot of feedback – both positive and negative – when it comes to the new UI and are continuing to work on improving the usability and overall accessibility of the menu. Thanks to your feedback, we have a better understanding of the remaining issues, which in turn helps us to prioritize out time around the invite-play loop as well as the recruit-equip loop to make these rock solid for the player experience.
We have also identified several issues with the flow in terms of unlocking weapons and are currently working on another update to help make the unlock process a lot more straightforward, with improved menu readability. This should also help with the forced feeling of having to play in a different manner than you are used to, just to unlock challenges.
Please keeps that feedback coming on all UI matters as it has been a big help so far and will ensure we can improve things even further.[/i]
- First round of improvements made based on community and internal feedback specifically around the death sounds, burning and out of stamina breathing.
[i]We received a lot of feedback regarding the male voice set and have addressed the pain and death sounds based on this. Both death and pain sounds will be more distinct and easier to read. Burning has also been adjusted accordingly.
We are aware that the old male set had some preferred and somewhat iconic screams that you all became very familiar with, so we are revisiting the voices and working out how to bring them back into the existing and upcoming sets.[/i]
- Fixed a number of exploits on both Lawson Delta and Stillwater Bayou that resulted in players being able to access areas that are not supposed to be accessible.
- Shrapnel damage from frag grenades no longer benefit from the Bulwark trait
- Added leather bracers to Legendary Hunter "Carcass Gunrunner" in first-person view
- Fixed a bug that caused the “locked” filter to hide the unlocked items instead of the locked.
- Fixed a number of instances where the books in the library and menus were only showing @-strings.
- Fixed a bug that would consistently display library unlocks as NEW in your inventory.
- Fixed a bug that would occasionally cause an equipped weapon to not appear in the players’ inventory.
- Added the correct error messaging in instances where players try to purchase a legendary for a base weapon that has not yet been unlocked.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in being unable to change the quickplay hunter model after recruitment.
- Fixed a bug that caused the “back to lobby” button to not always work when outside the lobby screen in the main menu.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the “next partner” button to appear in the ESC menu in-game even when you are in a duo squad. The button will only appear for trios.
- Fixed a bug that could result in your hunter being displayed on screen, in other menus while switching through tabs.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the play button to become unresponsive after completing a mission.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the UI to break when clicking on contracts in the lobby screen.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the shadow of the 2nd hunter to not show up in the menu.
- Fixed the localization string for the audio input device to display the correct tooltip.
- Fixed an issue with controller interaction prompts not being correctly displayed in-game for all interactions.
- The cancel invite button no longer displays when searching for a random partner.
- Fixed the missing text strings in the “locked” filter in the traits menu.
- Iron Repeater trait now correctly unlocks at Rank 7 (previously it was Rank 19 due to a bug)
- Fixed a bug in relation to healthregen not starting until damage was taken after being revived with Resilience trait.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from being able to reload looted weapons
- Fixed an animation issue that caused melee attacks to take slightly longer than intended
- Fixed multiple animation issues affecting a variety of weapons
- Fixed a visual bug that allowed the Mosin Nagant to chamber non-existing bullets
- Fixed a visual bug that made the Bornheim’s bullets inside the magazine visible even during empty reloads
- Fixed an issue where the Crossbow Shotbolt's sound stimulus did not match other shotguns
- Fixed "arm stretching" issue for the Caldwell variants during the select animation
- Fixed multiple weapon animation errors for the Romero 77 and its variants
- Fixed an issue that caused the Hunter’s left hand to pop in during knife select and deselect animations
- Adjusted various weapon statistics bugs in the UI
- Fixed an issue where Hive swarms could block melee attacks when dead or close to other AI (sorry Psychoghost! )
- Fixed an issue that could lead to dead Hellhounds blocking players
- Fixed body destruction setup issues affecting Hellhounds, Hives and Armoreds, causing them to dismember incorrectly
- Fixed an issue that caused the Meathead’s melee attack to miss “Whoosh” and impact sound effects on the ground
- Fixed an issue where Grunts could get stuck in corridors
- Fixed a bug that caused the Assassin to ignore damage from the Bomb Lance in its bug-form
- Fixed an issue where the Assassin did a short t-pose before appearing correctly
- Fixed multiple issues with the Assassin’s cloning mechanics not working as intended inside fire and poison volumes
- Fixed some rare issues that lead to the Assassin not dealing damage on melee attacks
- Fixed a bug that allowed objects to stick to the Assassin in its bug-form
- Fixed a bug that prevented twigs from being shoot-able
- Fixed an issue that prevented boss projectiles from breaking glass
Lobby / UI:
- An owned but locked Legendary weapon cannot be equipped with a double click on its icon.
- Dying as the last Hunter in a game and waiting until the sever kicks the player from the match results in the wrong error message being displayed on the mission summary screen.
- The Inspection screen for a partner stays open after unloading from a match and cannot be closed.
- Switching between Recruitment sub-tabs (Recruits, Soul Survivors, Legendary Hunters) shows wrong or empty Hunter slots
- Players are able to have multiple contraband items with different dirtiness levels in the inventory
- Lobby chat doesn't work.
- Double-clicking legendary weapons in order to equip them triggers an invalid error message. The Equip button works though.
- Wrong dirtiness variant might get equipped if player owns more than 2 variants of an item in his inventory.
- Switching to a different screen and then back to the lobby while being in group that has already readied up removes the ready checkmark from the partner(s).
- It may happen that underdog bonus is displayed when in a team of 3.
- Unlock pop-ups from previous missions may trigger when unlocking new equipment.
- After playing a match with a steam group, the player ends up in “searching for random partner” state, rather than in solo state.
- Contraband weapons can sometimes not be discarded when they are unequipped.
- The Trait list for newly hired Hunters might not get displayed correctly after dying in a previous mission.
- Various issues with sorting items in the shop/arsenal (legendary, price, …)
- Buying items using double click doesn’t work when the player already owns two or more of the same item.
- The Icons displayed for unlocked rewards are too big.
- Trying to buy a trait that is not yet unlocked displays a wrong popup message (Not enough hunter points).
- The Combat Axe cannot be cleaned at the moment.
- When starting the game with "ignore window focus" audio setting enabled can lead to sound missing in the menu.
- Weapons dropped on the ground can sometimes hover in the air instead, with partially missing models and they cannot be picked up.
- Outlines for doors/gates are broken
- Boss damage indicator (in the boss icon) is not working.
- Spider can get stuck mid-air.
- Stance and stamina indicators are missing.
- A burning player can unintentionally set a downed hunter on fire
- Sometimes own Hunter animations may stop working and players will only see a static weapon model on their screens (does not affect other players).
~The Hunt Team