The Maifuku Update (build 1.6.8) brings in a number of bugfixes and good news for the fans of the soundtrack.
Scythe on Soundcloud
The soundtrack of the game is now available for free streaming on Soundcloud:
Faction specific fixes:
- Fix for Togawa’s Maifuku traps cancelling combat initiated by another faction
- Fix for Togawa’s abilities Toka and Shinobi not interacting as designed
- Fix for Albion’s ability Rally not allowing to initiate combat
- Fix for AI using more Power than it has
- Fix for AI using resources it doesn’t have
- Fix for AI becoming overly defensive after 5+ defeats in combat
- Fix for missing ELO in lobby
- Fix for the loading screen not showing up when re-joining the lobby
- Fix for players unable to minimize their game room and check other rooms.
- Fix for game admin sometimes not able to add bots to a game
- Fix for the display of Distance Traveller superior to 999 in the player’s stats
- Fix for rare freeze issue at the start of an online game
- General optimization
- Fix for the absence of warning when moving Units with Drag & Drop enabled and leaving unattended resources behind
- Fix for rare issue preventing the start of a new game on Windows 7
- Fix for Recent Games summaries wrongly attributing factions to players
- Fix to allow adding a friend with a username including special characters
We're working on additional fixes for known issues present in this build: AI taking over mid-battle in online games, messages typed in the Lobby's global chat appearing twice for the sender, issues caused by dragging resources after interrupting the move action because of the unattended resources warning, and a display issue with the Reset Password window.
Cheers from the Factory!
- Asmodee Digital & The Knights of Unity