Early Access Build v0.14 Patch Notes
Hi again everyone.
This week’s update focusses on a lot of back-end updates – getting things ready for upcoming features and content. The biggest change comes to handling Steam leaderboards more consistently. You will now be able to accurately view your own best stats, as well as those of your friends and rivals for each quest, by hovering over the ‘Rivals’ button on either the ‘New Adventure’ or ‘Statistics’ pages. This change also comes with a reset of the existing leaderboards to make sure we’ve got proper data going forward.
Please try to post as many best scores as possible to help us iron out the scoring system for the release of Daily Challenges etc. later this month – any data and feedback is extremely helpful to us!
As usual, please hop onto Discord and let us know what you think about any of the changes this week.
• Leaderboard Update
- Leaderboards now accurately display the scores and stats of everyone on the leaderboard.
- Clicking on a ‘Rivals’ button will bring up the full leaderboard for that quest.
• Added ‘Attune Item’ as a camp activity if you have 1 or more Soul Gems in your inventory.
• Updated Leaderboard UI.
• Updated ‘Weakened’ status effect to be: “Character deals -2 Damage on their next attack and cannot perform Combo Strikes while this effect is active.”
- Weakened was performing a bit too well – particularly against boss characters able to make multiple attacks in 1 turn.
• Updated Human Shaman’s ability to: “Learning: Whenever a Hero plays a Power, the Shaman gains +1 WP at the start of their next turn.” so it only triggers off Powers played by the player.
• Updated Cataclysm difficulty progression to provide extra damage to enemies at every 3 levels.
• ‘Draw Strength’ – Increased Defence gained to 3x the number of summoned characters.
• ‘Protector’ - Changed effect to: “Whenever this character Defends itself, all other friendly characters within range 3 gain half of that Defence.”
• ‘Husk’ – Reduced Husk health by 1.
• Fixed ‘Metamorphosis’ not working on zero-cost cards.
• Fixed a bug causing too many ‘basic’ encounters and not enough ‘ruins’ encounters spawning on the map when starting a new run.
• A handful of new cards live to look out for.