Hello everyone! Today we’ve just released a new patch with version 0.53.4 which contains a new location, quests, changes of the drop rules of M1 ammo and stimulators and includes some additional changes.
Radiation and dosimeter
In this version, we changed the effects of radiation. Now the icon of radiation and the “yellow screen” will be visible only in cases then character got a good portion of radiation.
From now, the dosimeter is your best friend to detect radiation! It can be bought from Gosha at Korovie and from one more place. We are sure, that you can find it out ;)
And yes, one more moment. The natural process of cleaning body from radiation without anti-rad pills was significantly decreased, and medicine kits now heal the character with lower efficiency, if your character got a huge amount of radiation.
Craftable ammo and stimulators
If you are a true cybersport-man, and looting of backpacks during the PvP in your opinion is not for true kings, and “farm” is too hard, and living in post-apocalypse world is almost unbearable, then we have a good news to you: in this version the chance of the drop of M1 rounds and stimulators has been changed.
- From now, stimulators cannot be dropped. Never. Right, that's a freebie! We hope that all of the tears will be tears of joy.
- The drop chance of M1 rounds has been reduced from 10% to 5%;
- The maximum amount of dropped ammo after death has been reduced from 30% to 25%;
- The maximum amount of medicine that can be dropped reduced from 30% to 20%.
Well, we will watch how these changes will affect the economy of the game in the future. If we consider that we need to make additional changes, we will do.
We paid attention to the feedback from our community, that Mossberg 590A1 shotgun and “Wolf” handgun are very hard for developing it to 100% percent. It has been fixed, and now it is much easier to reach 100% of the experience for this weapon.
The “Maze” location
Do you afraid of confined spaces? Do you afraid of possibility to get lost? Welcome to the “Maze” location! This location is riched in deposits of different anomalies, NDP-Crystals, therefore, having with you a huge amount of screw-nuts strongly recommended. The way to this location is going through the Exclusion Zone. To a word, a new artifact, "Disk", might be found here.
New anomalies and “Graviconcentrate”
Now the “Graviconcentrate” anomalies and screw-nuts are the best friends. Graviconcentrate now reacts to the screw-nuts with the sound, and crew-nut now has the visual effect when it hit this anomaly.
In addition, a three new anomalies have been added: “Tens” (count to ten ^_^), “Burning Fluff”, and “Jellyfish”.
- Buying of items now forbidden if it may cause overweight;
- Added a filter to the text chat;
- The behavior of the “Metal-Junk-Boar” has been improved;
- Now all other stashes will be signed, and you will know whose loot you're stealing;
- Improved interface (dialog boxes and etc);
- Amount of monsters for the event at Black Sunset camp and reward has been reduced;
- New quests have been added to Gosha in Korovie;
- New quests have been added to the Bulletin Board in Korovie;
- Added a new loot: military rations;
- Taking damage from the environment, bleeding, poisoning now doesn’t log into the chat;
- Hip firing accuracy of the rifles has been reduced;
- To prevent different types of fraud, barter of items and money between characters has been disabled for players, who didn't reach 2 hours playtime and didn't get the fifth level.