Dear players, here's a new update for July!
- Players are now able to buy Raid cards one by one or in blocks of 10 units.
- The "Send ticket" button in the Support tab of the Setting popup has been changed.
- Historical Missions: The difficulty of several missions has been adjusted. Please check the forums for more information.
- Several texts have been adjusted to better fit the screen in all Locales.
- Fixed an issue that was freezing the game while crafting under very specific circumstances.
- Many security checks have been added
- Fixed an issue that was blocking the players when looking for a PvP match.
- Fixed a visual error when displaying the Progress popup on the Map Screen.
- Fixed an issue displaying the name of some players on the PvP leaderboard
- Fixed an issue tracking platoon points for the achievements.
- Fixed an issue that was loading the map screen improperly when having connection issues while loading.
- Fixed an issue with duplicated Diamond cards in Black Friday Mission.
- Flames of War and Fear Cards no longer share the same spot while creating a deck.
- Fixed a display issue with PvP Diamond League Rewards.
- Fixed an issue where players couldn’t claim the Epic Elite cards from the PvP Season Rewards.
- Fixed an issue where the Battle Pass shows the unlock craft option (not longer required).
- Tactical Map (Diamond) now displays the proper amount of cards needed to craft.