We finally had some time to go through our minor task list and hammer out some low hanging fruit fixes and features. This update is a collection of those labors.
- New Avatars: Added two new Avatars!
- Work Clothes: Your Avatars now don work clothes when at their job.
- Sad Cloud: A cloud of sadness appears over your Avatar when they become sad.
Fixes and Tweaks
- Mouse: The mouse could hang about and highlight buttons and even when hidden. We fixed that annoying little bug.
- 1p Token Bounce: Characters would double bounce when swapping positions when someone had bought the 1st player token.
- Controller: The B (Xbox) ◯ (PS4) button no longer opens the main menu when on the map. Instead the Start button does that.
- Controller & Mouse Image: Updated the controller and mouse images in settings.
- Windowed Mode: If you started the game in Windowed mode the settings menu still said Fullscreen. Fixed that
- Item Icons Highlights: Bought items would not stay grayed out and highlights could get stuck in multiplayer. We fixed both of those issues.
- Character Selection: Highlighting behavior was annoying when selecting Avatars with a controller in local play mode. Fixed that.
- Added a single Zombie: A lone single Zombie will now roam the streets when Zombie crime wave is active. He might be joined by more in the future...
- Leave Loading Screen: We set a timer that allow you to leave a match if you get stuck on the Loading Screen.
- Lobby Dings: The game now plays a ding sfx when a player joins a lobby and when the match starts (in case you have the game hidden or are afk).
- Vomit: Player Avatars now vomit when entering plagued buildings.
- End Screen: We discovered a bug in the end screen where players could be assigned the wrong widget. This did not affect the actual score though!
- Minor bug fixes: Like always there were a few minor fixes and tweaks.