This small patch further optimizes the game in preparation for the multiple building floors feature.
- optimized several systems:
- optimized employee visual update logic, developer path recompute queueing, object drawing loop, and developer actions
- when coupled together, these optimizations bring a performance uplift of 18% or more (depends on the situation, your mileage may vary)
- chance that an employee will leave to work elsewhere in the event of the players Reputation dropping reduced to 10% from 35%
- fixed object culling not working properly
- fixed tech discussion conversation sometimes not working properly
If you've been following the update logs of all the updates closely, you might be aware that the game has received numerous optimization updates. At this point I am fairly sure that the game performs two times better than it did at launch!
If you encounter any bugs or crashes, please report them here.
Thanks for reading!