Main highlight of this update is the scheduler. You can now give your survivors some downtime so they are not unhappy all of the time! With this update you can only set a schedule for the whole colony. However in the near future you will be able change the schedules of each survivor independently. Lots of other minor tweaks to make happiness not be such a killer in the early game and general bug fixes made it in as well!
Full patch notes are below. If you want keep seeing Rekindling grow bigger and better please leave us a Steam review or feedback on the Steam forums or in the Discord it really helps us out a lot :)
- Added Scheduler for survivors
- Added New music for the menu
- Added another music track for in game
- Changed some minor art things with some in game menus
- Changed Beer to give more happiness
- Changed People to get happier when not working
- Changed People will be less unhappy when being hurt (unless your a masochist you get more happiness from it now)
- Fixed 5x speed icon being wrong
- Fixed Crafting stat not tracking properly
- Fixed Regular handyman Achievement not triggering or tracking properly
- Fixed Wires not saving with save games
- Fixed Power objects not saving if they were on or not after a save
- Fixed Hitting backspace when typing a save game name will no longer exit the save menu.