This is a more technical update that adds support for the Vive Index. You can now switch to a glove hand model with finger tracking from the gameplay settings options.
This update adds support for Valve's new VR Input system. I also updated to a more stable version of Unity which may help certain players with crashes or rarer technical problems.
In addition, throwing should be significantly improved! I am hoping to work on new maps for the next update.
If you run into problems you didn't experience in the last patch you can go to betas and switch to "previous_patch".
I look at all feedback and bug reports, so please let me know if you run into issues! The best way is to start a thread in the general or bug forums.
Vive Index Support
- Natural grabbing and throwing added for the Index controllers.
- A new finger tracked hand model is available from the gameplay options menu.
- New SteamVR Input system now supported.
- Updated to the newest version of the SteamVR Plugin.
- Throwing has been reworking and should be significantly improved!
Fixes and changes
- Updated to a more stable version of Unity.
- Added sound when player tries to reload and is out of ammo or already fully loaded.
- Fixed belt turn issue.
- Fixed bug with saving snap turn settings on click option.
- Fixed lighting bug in the sewers.