It's finally here! Please report all bugs to us directly VIA the Steam discussion forum (make sure you put it into the bugs section). Alternatively you can reach us directly on Discord. Links to that are on the 'Follow us' post on the Steam discussion forum for Entropy : Zero.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are currently playing through the mod, you will need to restart your current chapter as maps have been altered. If you're trying to continue from a save you may experience strange bugs and crashing. Restart the chapter to fix this.
- Added Projected texture changes from Transmissions.
- Added new impact effects.
- Added new achievement - Beat Cop. Beat the game on Normal or Hard difficulty.
- Added new achievement - Bad Cop. Beat the game on Hard difficulty.
- Added new achievement - Bullet Hangover. Die 100 times.
- Added glowing ocular effects to Cops, Vorts and Soldiers.
- Added HL2DM Stunstick and all of the relevant effects.
- Added new Rebel AI.
- Added Rebel AI behaviour - Suppressing fire. Rebels that can’t see the player will still fire if they have a sufficient sight line to cover.
- Added Rebel AI behaviour - Willpower. Rebels keep a running tally of their ‘willpower’ based on conditions. If willpower is high, they will aggressively push the player. If willpower is low, they will retreat.
- Added Rebel AI behaviour - Melee attacks. Rebels can melee the player if they get too close.
- Added Rebel AI fixes - Rebels can attack turrets and hostile rebel medics will not heal the player. Rebels will not mourn if Bad Cop dies.
- Added three new response system rules - Rebels will call out ‘CIVIL PROTECTION!’ upon seeing Bad Cop and will scream at him while attacking.
- Added new sounds for the Shotgun.
- Added new sounds for the AR2.
- Added new sounds for the Pistol.
- Added new sounds for Turrets.
- Added new sounds for Hunter flechettes.
- Added bullet 'crack' sound for projectiles in close proximity.
- Added a Hudhint at the start of Chapter 2 to advise the use to stealth.
- Added a new convar for Fast Zombies: sk_zombie_fast_dmg_one_slash (Default 12)
- Added a new convar for Fast Zombies: sk_zombie_fast_dmg_both_slash (Default 22)
Fixes and Changes
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash if played with closed captions disabled.
- Fast zombie damage has been reduced.
- Classic zombie damage has been reduced.
- Zombine damage has been reduced.
- Final boss health has been reduced.
- Several materials have been updated to comply with plot consistencies. (The equipment in the stash room comes from C17 - from the train - and therefore carries the correct signage.)
- Az_intro - Added standoff goals to assist the AI.
- Az_intro - Updated to support new achievement implementation.
- Az_c1_3 - Added assault goals to make the AI pressure the player.
- Az_c2_1 - Fixed an issue with the spool not hiding the player properly.
- Az_c2_2 - Added standoff and assault goals to assist the AI.
- Az_c3_1 - Fixed a hole in the map ceiling.
- Az_c3_1 - Fixed an issue with the ‘Plosive Expletive’ achievement.
- Az_c4_1 - Nerfed CFLU walk speed change and damage.
- Az_c4_2 - Nerfed CFLU walk speed change and damage.
- Az_c4_3 - Nerfed CFLU walk speed change and damage.
- Az_c4_3 - Updated to support new achievement implementation.
- Az_c4_4 - Updated credits.
A huge thank you to the EZ2 Team for making this possible.
More to Come
There were a few things we couldn't get done in time for v3. These bits will be carried over into hotfixes and smaller updates in the coming months.
I hope you all enjoy the updated experience!