Thanks for all the reports! As usual following a big update there will be a few smaller fixes like these to work out the issues that pop up. This update should take care of most recent issues and few old ones, but expect one or two more of these small fix updates before the next content update. Thanks again and keep those reports coming!
Here's the full notes:
- Gamepads should finally work!
- Adjusted some localized font positioning such as item labels
- Added proper localization (into items file) for handling spell scrolls and codices
- Item names should now update to localized names after restarting the game
- Possible fix for chain lightning effects sometimes glitching out
- Soulflame (Warlock Perk) should now actually consume 3 instead of 5 souls
- Fixed One For All set complaining about "MISSING TEXT"
- Fixed base passives listing "MISSING TEXT" on next rank (they should not list next rank at all)
- Fixed item inspect (when item is on ground) not being properly localized
- Fixed crash related to resources and crafting materials being localized
- Fixed crash when trying to bring up debug info such as framerate
- Fixed rare crash related to gamepads in co-op
- Fixed crash that could happen on some systems if having more than 4 connected gamepads
- Fixed the Freeze Snap perk (Warden) always being active
- Fixed many DoT passives overwriting high damage values with low damage values instead of just refreshing the duration as intended
- Fixed Sharp Steel (Templar) ignoring proc rates (always proccing)
- Fixed Double Draw (Warden) going through walls
- Fixed Ice Shard (Warden) having same radius as cast range (now reflects tooltip range correctly)
- Fixed issue where the game music would resume after a while even if muted while tabbed out
- Fixed all satellites using the shadow orb graphic
- Fixed an issue causing bad room spawns in Upper Temple Halls