Howdy hi all you kittens!
It's been a week since release and we would like to thank you all for your kind words, great feedback and friendly reviews.
During this week we have watched a whole lot of streamers and youtubers play our game. This opened our eyes for a couple of issues and we want to address some of those asap.
Oh ya, we also made it possible for your cuties to fall in love. ADORABLE
If you want to contact us you can do so on our twitter!
- Fixed issue with fur-settings being defaulted to 0 instead of 2! Note that fur can be fairly expensive if you feel like the game is lagging behind turn it off in the options.
- Added a new option under “Gameplay” called “Arcade Mode”. When turned on each level is much shorter but the kittens are even more needy!
- Decreased time for the self-destruct button so that it shows it’s code more often and quicker.
- Fixed “Do I get a price” that was supposed to be “Prize”
- Fixed expensive gravity machine bubble material.
- When holding the glue gun you will now see a ghost image of what you can fix for easier fixing.
- Fixed bug where fixed stuff sometimes would come with you into the next level.
- Button levels now also name kittens after your steam/oculus/viveport friends.
- Increased sound of falling debris in world 3 and added a particle to make it easier folk players to see where it’s coming.
- Laser pointer level 2 now has a cute tail laser because.. more laser makes things better.
- Fixed a glitch where kitten’s could enter the balcony in 1-6 and escape the room.
- Holding two kittens who are happy can make the kittens fall in love! When in love kittens can’t get mad! It’s also adorable.
- Fixed issue with kittens sometimes playing without being close to another kitten.
- Throwing a ball or having lasers be close to two kittens playing can now distract the kittens and make them play with the toy instead.
- Fixed an issue that could cause kittens to spin and blink really quickly.
- Fixed issue with kittens sometimes being rotated completely wrong and generally going bananas!
- Fixed a very rare crash on all headsets.
- Fixed a crash related to WMR headsets.
- Fixed issue on space levels where things could end up outside causing all kinds of craziness.
- Fixed issue where fire at times could start outside of the rooms.
- Fixed issue where kitten’s could get stuck in places they shouldn’t be at causing freezing.