We've just released our new early access update! This time we bring you two new rooms (one in the Anthill and one in the Sanctuary) and a new type of missions - the special missions - which are based on environment interactions and different goals. And as always, we've included some bug fixes and improvements to the current build. Please see below for the full list of what's new in this update.
- Added two new rooms (one in the Anthill and one in the Sanctuary)
- New Special missions: now there is a new kind of mission. Special missions are based on environment interactions and different goals.
- Inventory: now it's more clear when the squad has a quest item
- Improve the enemies pathfinding algorithm
- Fixed the random issue that caused a mission to complete automatically when it started
- Fix camera for the Bodyguard weapon
- Fix the reflections in the Sanctuary
- Fix the elevator in the Hive
- Fix the flying weapon issue (for real, this time!)
- Now the critical hit text no longer overlaps with other texts
- Fix the scroll list in the SPUs extracting screen
- Shield regeneration balanced: 50 points -> 250 points.
QUALITY OF LIFE:
- In the options, now you can invert the axis of the freelook command using the mouse
- Changed the crate's icon
- Now during the cloning, the cost of Mutations and Mastered skills is more clear