We've just released our new early access update! This time we bring you two new rooms (one in the Anthill and one in the Sanctuary) and a new type of missions - the special missions! And as always, we've included some bug fixes and improvements to the current build. Please see below for the full list of what's new in this update.
- Added two new rooms (one in the Anthill and one in the Sanctuary)
- New Special missions: now there is a new kind of mission. Special missions are based on environment interactions and different goals.
- Inventory: now it's more clear when the squad has a quest item
- Improve the enemies pathfinding algorithm
- Fixed the random issue that caused a mission to complete automatically when it started
- Fix camera for the Bodyguard weapon
- Fix the reflections in the Sanctuary
- Fix the elevator in the Hive
- Fix the flying weapon issue (for real, this time!)
- Now the critical hit text no longer overlaps with other texts
- Fix the scroll list in the SPUs extracting screen
- Shield regeneration balanced: 50 points -> 250 points.
QUALITY OF LIFE:
- In the options, now you can invert the axis of the freelook command using the mouse
- Changed the crate's icon
- Now during the cloning, the cost of Mutations and Mastered skills is more clear