We've pushed a quick patch this afternoon that adds a new QoL feature based on player feedback, fixes a crash in crew combat and fixes a number of other small display bugs that have been coming up.
With this quick patch (too small to get an Update #), we've added a "Claim All" button to the Stash screen. Explorers rejoice! One click to quickly load up the cargo hold.
We've fixed some issues with the tooltip math in ship combat, fixed the display of the -25% Armor Piercing on the new Shrapnel Shell Talent as well as a crash that could sometimes happen when it was used. We've tightened rules in crew combat to ensure you don't get Blade Skill for defense if you aren't carrying a blade. We've fixed a counting bug in the Talent Manifest that was always reporting that you had only 1/1 Port Maintenance or Skip Off the Void Talents. We've improved the title of the option to toggle between "Right Click to Navigate" and "Right Click to Set Waypoint".
That's all for this quick patch. Be sure to tell a friend and share the game while its on sale for Summer Sale. Save 33% today, Captain.
- Added "Claim All" capability from a Stash -- load everything that fits into the cargo hold in a single click
- Fixed issue in tooltip during ship combat that was showing Tactics dice even if Gunnery is understaffed -- if Gunnery is understaffed, no Tactics on attack
- Fixed missing "-25% Armor Piercing" from Shrapnel Shell's Talent, fixed bugs when using Talent
- Improved rules in crew combat -- if you are not holding a melee weapon you do not gain Blades Skill as defensive dice
- Fixed bug in Talent Manifest that could incorrectly report 1/1 Talents in a group when you had more, such as "Repair on Landing"
- Improved options menu to be more clear about option's use "click to navigate" or "click to set waypoint"
- Fixed bug with stash and cargo screen loop