This small patch addresses a minor HUD issue and optimizes the game some more in preparation for the multiple building floors feature.
- optimized several systems:
- optimized visibility handling of employees and pedestrians
- optimized the animation library (used for pedestrians, employees)
- when coupled together, these three optimizations bring a minimum performance uplift of 10%
- fixed depth of objective notification element in the HUD (sometimes it would be under the objectives HUD element)
If you run into any bugs or crashes make sure to report them here.
Thanks for reading!