- Added: New business: Fitness Center. Customers at your mall want to get in shape: fulfill their demand by opening a gym!
- Added: New research project: Fitness Center.
- Added: New objects: Treadmill and Weight bench.
- Added: Modded products can now be tied to a vanilla research project (look for the <requires_research> node in the modding guide).
- Changed: Thieves no longer contribute to global dissatisfaction when caught.
- Changed: Products now have an anti-theft tag by default.
- Changed: Pre-multiplied alpha (sprites have a slightly thicker outline).
- Fixed: Ability to dismiss/close notifications in ultrawide mode.
- Fixed: Various machines no longer attracting customers if they were behind a staff-only door at one point.
- Fixed: Glitchy grass tiles in the summer.
- Changed: Fitness center patrons will now go for a prefered exercise (running or bench press) instead of going for whatever was built first.
- Fixed: (attempt) fall back to other options when the primary monitor would fail to respond to resolution query.
- Changed: Updated to GLFW 3.3.
- Fixed: Janitors would stop collecting trash if at one point all the garbage pickup areas were full (typically after a strike).
- Fixed: New pre-multiplied alpha would create a square 'shadow' when lots of sprites were stacked.
Translators can check the strings.xml changelog in this post:
If you have bugs to report, please post in the appropriate Discussions: http://steamcommunity.com/app/521150/discussions/1/
If you are experiencing crashes, please follow the instructions and post in this thread: https://steamcommunity.com/app/521150/discussions/1/282992646970591669/