Good day to you all,
A quick post that sorts out a few hilarious oversights from the initial upload of Undead Blackout: Reanimated Edition 2.0.0. Details below and be prepared for more of these as I find other ridiculous things that need fixing.
- Loading screen images and text were not appearing for some hilarious reason. Works perfectly fine in the normal version but as soon as it was packaged, dead. Nothing. A big old white screen filled with disappointment. I assumed this was a massive technical issue that would take up hours of my time. Actually it was just because I literally didn’t tell the Loading Screen to show any images. Fixed now.
- Tweaked the Story text on two levels after spotting a spelling mistake and thinking of something funnier.
- Mouse Control was half working despite me saying it is currently not working so that has been fully switched off for now. It is coming back though soon.
- Forgot to add images to the various achievements (well I did before but then deleted them to replace with new ones and then totally didn’t replace them). These have now been added back into Steam.
- Also amazingly forgot to add the ACTUAL ACHIEVEMENTS BACK IN. Well done, me. These should now be working correctly. Go collect those achievements.