Hello there, boys and girls!
We figured it’s about time we brought the magic of our (very briefly) timed exclusive PS4 content to all of you out here in PC Land. And there is A LOT to take in, so make yourselves comfortable and get ready to consume some of the craziest Move or Die goodies we’ve ever dropped in a single update:
Four new game modes
- Shuriken Parry: Protect yourself from the shuriken-flinging turret and avoid the projectiles or parry them into your opponents
- Spider-bombs: Drop automated spider-bombs that circle the map and its elements… but be aware that your opponents can do the same
- Radiation: Avoid the green glow or otherwise die a radioactive death. Not great, not terrible
- Paper Planes: Aim your remote-controlled paper plane at your foes and watch them go boom!
Three new game mutators
- What The Golf: Move around by launching yourself in the direction pointed by the oscillating arrow. Shout out to Triband for this one
- Astral Projection: You can project your astral form in the direction you are facing and then teleport to its location
- Accelerate: You gradually pick up more and more speed as you move
Six new game modes
- Malone: Slice of watermelon goodness (Rare)
- Adam: Intense raver dude particular to a certain number of bpms (Uncommon)
- Barkley: His sadness only makes him more adorable (Uncommon)
- Mauly: Cute but not so cuddly (Uncommon)
- Burd: Pretty bird (Common)
- Trip: Amazing eye-browed amphibian. Not to be licked (Common)
New Game Announcer: Youtube Star ProZD pours honey in our ears as our newest announcer. Angelic is an understatement. We love him to bits!
And if that wasn’t enough, we’re also putting out the biggest discount in Move or Die history - 80% off, part of the Steam Summer Sale.
Wish we knew how to quit you.