[b]What's cooking, Survivors!
To celebrate 50% off on The Wild Eight, we’re back with a fresh new build! After a relatively long delay, this new update features a major increase in optimization, along with several other major fixes.
[b]Below is the full list of fixes and additions included in this patch:
- Fixed an issue in which some terminals did not activate properly in Online Multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue in which during the
- Fixed several controller-related issues.
- Fixed several progression-related issues in “The Door”, “Dark Matter” side-quests.
- Fixed issues related to tile appearance on the map.
- Fixed several UI-related issues, including items being deleted after being equipped by Drag-n-Drop in some cases.
- Fixed an issue in which “Quest Complete” marker did not appear properly.
- Fixed issue, in which upgraded item slots did not reset upon death in Hardcore mode.
- Several graphics-related issues, in which assets did not spawn properly on in-game tiles.
- Fixed issue, in which Pouch did not add extra item slots to user’s Inventory.
- Dropping items with the T button did not work properly - fixed.
- Fixed an issue in which players would experience a black screen upon revival by other players.
- Fixed an issue in which players weren’t able to move after Revolver’s durability reaches zero.
- Fixed an issue, upon which throwing an Axe would damage the Player throwing it.
- Fixed an issue in which staying in a Shelter would make the Player survive the Bridge breaking in the ending sequence of the main quest.
- Items can now be crafted and upgraded using the resources using the Workshop’s Storage.
Here's hoping you'll have fun with the game - and as always, please don't forget to leave any feedback, ideas or just thoughts about The Wild Eight in the official Steam Discussion forums, or join our Discord Channel to hang out with other fans!