Skip to content

Start typing to see game suggestions. This only suggests apps that have a store page.

Only apps with a store page are suggested. Enter Submit to view all results. Ctrl+Enter View and filter in instant search.
Close ×

Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr update for 25 June 2019

Hotfix for Inquisitor - v2.0.0d - June 25

Share · View all patches · Build 3953237 · Last edited by Wendy

Patchnotes via Steam Community

Updates to W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr will be released. The updates will be applied automatically after the scheduled maintenance and when your Steam client (in on-line mode) is restarted. No maintenance required this time.

Fixed Bugs

  • Major stability improvements
  • Added additional preventions for item loss
  • Fixed a bug where players got stuck at the start of Hot Pursuit missions due to a faulty tutorial
  • Removed delay in the skill usage of the Carthean Sword
  • High quality items will no longer be dropped without enchants
  • Fixed the Greataxe's Execute skill
  • Fixed several enchant descriptions
  • Fixed several missing strings
  • Players now gain 3 Sparks of Glory properly when salvaging high-tier items
  • Fixed a bug where Mind Resets did not work
  • Fixed blueprint price display
  • Fixed a bug where players could not proceed in the Forgotten Arsenal DLC
  • Fixed a bug where players could not progress with the Merciful Agony missions
  • Fixed a bug where the same enchants duplicated on various items
  • Fixed a Tarot card hazard which spawned Daemons upon killing enemies with 75% chance instead of 25%
Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr Content Depot 527431
  • Loading history…
Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr Config & Exe Depot 527432
  • Loading history…
SteamDB has been running ad-free since 2012.
Find out how you can contribute.
Open link