💎 Gem Collection Battle 💎 has won the public vote and the first gamemode will be played around a PvP battle to gain the most gems. This is the first Multiplayer public beta test and is not representative of the final game, please be aware there are many bugs and issues, and gameplay will not work exactly as intended.
There are no current objectives as of yet, this is a general test to find more bugs or issues that may come up. You are able to Grow your Marble based on how many Gems you collect, and other players are able to push you off with powerups on the new Multiplayer Map! Thank you and I can't wait to see you all in game!
- 4 Player multiplayer
- Host your own server, or join someone else's to play
- Gem Collecting and Marble Growth
- All powerups useable except Gravity
- Chat to other players(Enter)
- No player name tags
- Only the server host has a name in chat
- No pause menu, you must use "/q" chat command or ALT+F4 to quit
- General sync issues
- Marble speed will vary when picking up gems
- Server list always shows servers as "Creating" and "9,999 ping"
- All other players have the same skin
- Currently Windows systems only(trying to get Linux build asap)
- Unlock 4 player limit
- 5-10 minute rounds to determine the winning player
- Ways to steal Gems from the bigger player Marbles
- More powerups
- Map rotation