It’s been a long time coming, but Ethereal items, World Traits, Offline Progress, The Cave World, Gilding improvements, Performance improvements, and many QoL changes and bug fixes are finally here!
Ethereal items are special permanent items you earn as you progress through the game and they award you with special buffs and modifiers that will help you on your journey to reach higher gilds and take on new World Traits.
For players who don’t want to start over, when you log in you will be awarded for any Ethereal items you would have gained from previous worlds (up to 80 ethereal items).
As you progress from Gild to Gild you will encounter new World Traits that will bring some variety and uniqueness to each new Gild. You should think about which skill tree build and Ethereal items will work best to get you to the next gild!
Difficulty Scaling and Gild Bonus Damage Changes
Significantly increased the rate at which worlds get harder so it no longer takes months to reach the content where your decisions and skill matter. Gild Bonus Damage has also been increased so that early Gild worlds do not feel harder than the last world of the previous Gild.
Your hero will continue to progress for up to 12 hours while the game is closed or if you are playing another hero.
Explore the Cave world which adds 4 new environments, 30 new monsters, and 1 terrifying world boss to the game.
Quality of life/Balance changes
- Added a way to scroll through automator sets when you have more than five.
- Clickstorm and Critstorm now click twice as fast when they start, and their speed doubles every minute
- Automator point nodes from the skill tree now give 2 automator points.
- New gilds now start with the first few skill tree nodes unlocked.
- Monsters below your level now grant XP and monsters above your level now grant more XP.
- Added new automator stones for boss fights, preload, gild worlds, and distance from monsters.
- Huge clicks no longer shake the screen if screen shakes are disabled.
- Added new extended variable system for storing character specific save data.
- Improved scroll buttons in Automator tab.
- Added character level to world select panel.
- Moved world automation to world select panel so the Wizard has it available when he’s re-enabled.
- Updated the wording of some Automator stones and gems to be more consistent.
- Added an option to purchase nodes without confirmation popup.
- Added an option to disable the UI when the game is not in focus.
- Made the UI toggleable with a keybinding. (no keybinding by default)
- Added time until next Ancient Shard timer to stats tab.
- Added a button to restart your Gild if you feel your build is not the best it could be.
- The ruby shop is now available at all times, except during boss fights and between worlds
- New loading screen
- Fixed a bug that set Cid’s damage to 1 and made the game unplayable past a certain point.
- Fixed a bug that could crash the game on startup if a certain key was pressed.
- Fixed a bug that caused new Environments not to appear.
- Fixed an issue where buying Automator points from the ruby shop did not update skill tree displays.
- Fixed an issue where double digit automator sets did not properly display their number.
- Fixed an issue that was slowing down the time it took to go from one automator set to another.