New big patch brings: new Berserker skill cards, some new cards, gameplay and balance changes
Special thanks to:
Targus (translator) and Killpower (proofreader and webmaster of http://rpgjeuxvideo.com) for the French localization.
Војислав Босиљчић for English proofreading
And all our players that report bugs and and actively participate in the development of our game!
- Max. HP of all characters increased by 50%
- Monsters and bosses max. HP increased by 25-50%
Berserker skill cards:
- Unbreakable - Restore 2 HP for each Curse, Poison or Wound card in your deck.
- Anger - Deal 2 damage to a creature. If you have a Wound card in your hand, deal 8 damage instead.
- Healing - Restore 2 HP. Exile a Wound card from the discard pile. You lose all Rage tokens
- Killer Instinct - Draw a card then discard a card. This turn, increases the critical strike chance by up to 50%.
- Enrage - Draw 2 cards then discard 2 cards. Deal 3 damage to a random creature, for each discarded Wound card.
- Bloodlust - Critical Strike. Deal 1 damage to a creature, if you kill a creature restore 1 HP, draw a card and get 1 Rage token.
- Precise Strike - Deal 3 damage to a creature. Rage 2: This turn, your next played card with critical strike will deals double damage.
- Slam - Deal 3 damage to a creature. Discard a card, if you discarded a Wound card, draw a card and deal 1 damage to all creatures.
- Deadly Arsenal - Draw a random Weapon card from your draw pile.This turn, all your Weapon cards has a Critical Strike.
- Whirlwind - Critical Strike. Deal 1 damage 3 times to a random creatures.
- Tattoo - One Use. Increase your max Rage by 10. Draw a card.
- Cleave - Deal 1 damage to 2 random creatures. If you have 10 or more Rage tokens, deal 4 damage instead. Rage 5: Add a copy of this card to the discard pile.
- Brutality - Draw 2 random cards with Rage from the draw pile.
- Bloodletting - You get 10 Rage tokens. Add a Wound card to your hand. If you already have a Wound card in your hand, draw 3 cards then discard 3 cards.
- Ram - Draw a card. This turn, if a card deals 1 damage it deals 3 damage instead. Rage 15: Deal 20 damage to a random creature.
Heroic skill cards:
- Divine Intervention (Inquisitor) - Restore 2 HP. When your hero takes lethal damage, prevent it, gain a Shield and exile this card.
- Tranquility (Berserker) - Limited. Draw 3 cards. Reduce your max Rage by 1.
- No More Magic! (Arcanist) - One Use. Exile all non-Heroic skill cards from your deck and replace them with a random Weapon cards. Increase your max HP by 5.
- Healing Salve - One Use. Restore 2 HP. Exile all Wound cards from your deck.
- Infernal Contract (can be buy in collection) - One Use. Exile all skill cards from the deck. Delve 5 non-Heroic skill cards. Reduce your max HP by 4.
- Masquerade Mask (can be buy in collection, only for Spy) - If your deck has 20 or fewer cards, choose a character, then Delve his non-Heroic skill card.
- Censer (can be buy in collection, only for Inquisitor) - Deal 4 damage to a creature. This turn, when you restore HP, instead you do as much damage to a random creature.
- Flame Arrow buff: damage increased from 6 -> 7.
- Flamestrike buff: damage increased from 4 -> 5.
- Dark Flame buff: damage increased from 5 -> 6.
- Deadly Swing buff: damage increased from 7 -> 8.
- Mortal Strike damage increased from 9 -> 10.
- Shattered Fate buff: bonus for max. HP increased from 1 to 2.
- Seal of Repentance rework, new effect: You lose 4 HP. Restore 7 HP.
- Skull Crusher rework, new effect: Critical Strike. Deal 3 damage to a creature. Draw a random card with Critical Strike from the draw pile.
- Loot Bag rebalance: now add only 1 random item instead 2. Curse removed from Loot Bag.
- Fortune-Teller - Heal cost increased from 1 -> 2 FP
- Fortune-Teller - Banishment cost decreased from 2 -> 1 FP
- Fortune-Teller - Vigor - increased max HP by 2 instead of 1.
- Number of Shadow Thieves in rooms is slightly reduced.
- Some rooms slightly rebalance.