Dear bus drivers,
We just released Update #8 for Bus Simulator 18. This update includes a number of new features which will offer the option to customize your driving experience as well as the bus physics according your needs. Next to this the update includes numerous bug fixes and game improvements. Here are the detailed patch notes:
Patch notes – Update #8 (June 19, 2019)
Drive settings (Menu: Start Drive > Open Advanced Settings)
Speed bumps: The player can deactivate speed bumps entirely or set a custom threshold at which the player receives a penalty for driving too fast over the bump.
Potholes: Similarly to speed bumps, the player can set a custom threshold at which potholes penalize the player or deactivate them entirely.
Speed cameras: Speed cameras can be deactivated entirely or a custom "Speed camera tolerance" can be set.
Bus physics (Menu: Start Drive > Open Advanced Settings)
Brake strength factor: This setting allows the player to adjust the braking strength of all buses. Higher values mean shorter braking distances while lower values lengthen the braking distance.
Friction factor: The friction factor can now be adjusted freely - the higher the setting is adjusted, the more stable is the busses grip on the street.
Mass factor: Players can adjust the mass factor of the buses. Increasing the mass factor will make the bus accelerate more slowly and it will become harder to reach the possible top speed of the vehicle.
Suspension factor: The suspension factor can be changed from 0.5 to 5. A lower value makes the suspension softer and creates a "smoother" driving experience. Choosing a higher value makes the suspension stiffer.
Bug Fixes & Game Improvements:
- A problem in the bus selection screen which caused the camera not working after using the right mouse button was fixed
- A problem with the „Buy Bus“ Button in the bus shop not working as intended was fixed
- A problem with decals not appearing correctly was fixed
- An issue with the Country-Skin & Decal Pack not appearing correctly was fixed
- A rare case that caused a game crash while finishing a route was fixed
- On Old Town district, some buildings changing color as the player approaches them was fixed
- Curve view value not getting saved was fixed
- Airport Terminal 2 and 3 are now used for passengers to get on the bus
- MAN Lion’s City CNG: A minor issue on the bus ceiling was fixed
- MAN Lion’s City A47: The wheels no longer clip through the seat inside the bus while driving
- MAN Lion’s City A23: Gaps on the third and fourth door are no longer visible
- MAN Lion’s City A23: View angle of the right mirror was fixed
- MAN Interior Pack: Several minor issues with the display of the Interior Packs were fixed
- Mercedes Citaro K and Citrao G: Minor visual upgrades
- Iveco Urbanway 18: Front wheels are no longer clipping through the bus when lowered to the side
- Iveco Urbanway 18: Extra ignition key was removed
- Setra Buses: Missing collider in middle of buses was fixed
- Setra Buses: Water on dashboard in rainy days was fixed
- Missing colliders on the „Wachowski Industry“- building in Kerststadt have been added
- A texture problem not showing the full detail of some buildings was fixed
- Several displaced objects on the new Map got fixed