- When editing a wrestler’s date of birth, the day will no longer automatically reset unless date conflicts with calendar date.
- Fixed issue where “FPW NET” would display on Workshop registration screen.
- Fixed issue where NJPW wrestlers from unpurchased DLC could possibly appear to interfere with match (run-in).
- Added red border to Ring selection menu.
- Fixed issue where character voices for all wrestlers would stop working if a NJPW wrestler’s voice was set for Voice 1 in Edit Mode.
- Fixed issue in Moveset menu where, if wrestler is using an unusable move from unpurchased DLC (displayed in red), that move slot would remain red even after switching to a usable move.
- Improved performance in menus with a large number of wrestlers (such as Team Edit).
- Adjusted volume of entrance themes.