Lots of small tweaks and fixes made it in from feedback on the forums this week! Keep it coming.
The big feature this week is that there are now two new types of Zims. Woozers and Bruizers. Woozers are small and fast. Bruizers are large, have more health and are slower.
Full patch notes are below. If you want keep seeing Rekindling grow bigger and better please leave us a Steam review or feedback on the Steam forums or in the Discord it really helps us out a lot :)
- Added Two new Zim Variants. Woozers and Bruizers
- Added Torches (as a low level light source)
- Added Descriptions for some objects in the info tab
- Added Alert when people are so unhappy they stop working
- Changed some of the cloud texture made them more variable and random
- Changed the rock texture to not have dark black corners
- Changed rain to work better with zoom.
- Changed rain to fade in when it starts
- Changed numbers to no longer show on left info alerts
- Changed Survivors lose less happiness when being attacked
- Changed Survivors can go longer between eating/drinking/pooping
- Changed You can now cook food in a bonfire instead of a cooker
- Fixed Metal walls showing twice in the build menu