Patch #8 is mainly a Hotfix for the ongoing Steam Inventory issues that prevented a large number of you from playing online. Additionally we’ve squeezed in some optimizations on the CPU side.
Lastly there has been some changes to Crossroads due to the very mixed feedback we’ve gotten from you guys.
As for upcoming updates and patches, we’re still working away on the ranked Duel mode. Feitoria is now in the finishing stage, and Castello has made some great progress as well as you can see in this little sneak peek below.
All changes summed up:
- Raised minimum voters for a kickvote vote to be valid: 50% of the team (was 33% of the team), meaning a vote will not succeed unless 50% of the team casts their vote (whether yes or no)
- Currently played Frontline map will be excluded on the next map vote, so you can no longer play the same map twice in a row
- Added fix for Steam Inventory timeouts. The inventory will now merge smaller item stacks on startup, this can take up to 5 minutes the first couple times but should eventually only take a few seconds.
Weapons & Equipment
- Added Katzbalger Executioner Sword skin
- Added Feather Damascus Bastard Sword skin
- Added checkered patterns for Heavy Tabard
Maps & Gamemodes
- Fixed auto assign breaking team limits if auto assigning while on a team (would put you on the other team and go over the cap), now does nothing if you are already on a team
- Crossroads changes: spawn protection for infantry spawns, fixed some stuckspots, clamped exposure range to help visibility, no more forward spawn when holding center, bit more background detailing, minor layout changes for balance, slightly more fog to increase sense of depth, minor navigation fixes, tweaked ballista angles
Visuals & Misc.
- Bunch of CPU optimizations
- Fixed a Horde crash when having Warden's Eveningstar skin selected as customization
- Fixed a combat bubble exploit