We are going to roll out a small patch to implement bug fixes and our new Mission system.
We added a new mission system, and a couple of missions to go with it. Missions will bring something new to do in the game, as well as aid the level-up of your characters. More missions will come soon...
Added a HUD icon for anti-nether devices needing repair.
- Switching between weapons is now slightly faster (less animation time).
- When switching to a melee weapon only: You can instantly cancel the switch animation to use the melee to block or attack, this should make gameplay feel smoother.
- You can now switch between weapon slots while sprinting.
- Added the weapon icon to the HUD on top of the ammo.
- More fixing has been done regarding the melee hitbox tracing system for nethers, should be considerably better and more consistent.
- Updated all languages.
Fixed some objects and vehicle where your character would get an animation glitch while walking against it.
- Fixed some flying objects at the Lakeside SafeZone.
- Fixed an interact place inside the church in Bridgeport where the text had some little mistakes.
- Fixed a problem where you could not interact with the NPCs at the Tower Outpost
Note: Patch notes might be changed if we need to fix or add something.
The patch will roll out any moment from now. We are still testing some last things so there is no current ETA on when exactly we will update. Keep an eye out on our social media channels and we'll make sure to let you know! In case you are inside a server while we patch, servers will initiate a shutdown sequence and will notify all the players with a countdown that the server is going down.
Once again thank you for your great support! Want to support us even more? Make sure to share these patch notes with your friends and followers!
Discord: https://discord.gg/nethertuc <- PM the "Nether Support" bot on the right for support.
Website: http://support.fredaikis.com/ <- Create a ticket there under the "Nether: The Untold Chapter" section.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org <- We will help you from there.
We highly recommend to join us on our forums at http://forums.fredaikis.com/. Just create an account (scroll a bit down on the home page) and you'll find the Nether: The Untold Chapter section. There is all the room for you to create threads about your ideas or to report any issues. You could also share them through social media however it's best for us if you'd use the forums for this.
// Fredaikis Team