Patch note v1.1. Have a good summer in the cold of space!
- New "easy" mode. In fact, this mode is now considered normal whereas the "old" saves and profiles are now displayed as "hardcore". This new mode has a separate leaderboard. This mode has a lot of small changes to make your survival easier, but the main one is the addition of the brand new "Dynamic maps system" (Copyright SecSystem)
- New "Dynamic maps system"! You can now see all discovered rooms being displayed on the maps placed on the walls of the different floors. So you no longer have any excuse to not remember where this damn Repair Room is!
- New leaderboard to make the distinction between the hardcore and "easy" mode.
- NVidia users now have a small optimization for displaying massive fires FX.
- The display of acrycine clouds is now capped so this should also relieve the graphics card a little.
- The texture of the heat effect is now 4 times bigger, and against all odds it's also easier for the graphic cards to loop it.
Bug Fixes :
- Wounds and diseases who are not supposed to be able to evolve 2 stages in a single night are now strictly forbidden to do so (yes it was possible, if you had a very bad luck, to have a chain reaction between diseases making them crippling/deadly in a very short time).
- The loading of objects in rooms has been made so that now, when you load a saved game, it is impossible to restore a consumed object.
- Interface in the loading panel should no longer turn pink when a load error occured.
- All saves are now scanned when loading the loading panel, so a corrupted save can no longer slip through the cracks.
- The voices can no longer slow down during the fade-in of the night.
- Clean and refactor a lot of code. Also removed some old useless relics. May or may not improve the performances, but cannot hurt.
Free demo available on Steam