Second update of the week promises to make the games more chaotic and more fun for zombies, as well as make it more difficult for a solo survivor to win. Reworked Bomber is back, their friend Phantom is on vacation, but they'll be back soon enough!
Please find the patch notes below, and as always, and don't forget to restart your Steam client if you didn't get the update automatically!
[i]* Added the ability to choose a zombie class without the need to fill the bar. Available at any point of the game in the spawn mode.
Bomber is back
- Bomber's health is ⅓ of a heart.
- Bomber can hit humans by pressing LMB, damaging them for ⅓ of a heart.
- Bomber explodes only upon dying. The explosion is instant.
- Bomber's explosion deals 2, 1⅓ or ⅔ hearts damage, depending on proximity, and causes negative visual effects.
- Bomber can throw smoke grenades. Cooldown — 5 seconds, duration — 5 seconds, radius - 10 meters.
- Bomber leaves a smoke cloud upon dying.
- Bomber can't be knocked back.
Previously planted bombs explode upon entering the spawn mode.
Fixed the kamikaze™ bug where Mimics could plant bombs in the air.
Phantom is on vacation (rework)
Removed the damage increase system — now humans' damage doesn't increase when the number of humans goes down
Reduced melee damage with weapons
Reduced knock back radius. Automatic weapons — 5 meters, rest of the weapons — 7-15 meters.
Tightened shotgun spread