Today's update focuses on Crew health and protection during dice combat. The dice combat now has less of a luck factor than before and your crew will be less exposed to enemy damage.
Change Log v0.2.0.4.0 - Crew Protection Update
- In this update we've rebalanced crew combat, giving more protection to crew members.
- We've modified the player's combat dice. The dice faces with a hand on them that used to give an extra action point have now been changed to a shield that adds armor to two random crew members.
- In crew combat we've changed the way the enemy targets the crew. Now there will be less probabilities to attack crew members with only one point of life.
- We've increased the gain of action points in crew combat, it will allow the player to use more items and be less dependent of the dice rolls.
- Now combat will begin with 2 action points instead of 1.
- Now the items will be shown in an inferior panel instead of the left panel.
- The transition between camera modes has been smoothed.
- A bug that caused some boarding signals to not appear has been fixed.
- We've added a basic crew combat weapon: Republic Pistol. It'll be avaiable in all crew combats.
- We've added a new crew combat item: Healing Plasma. It heals 1 of life of a selected crew member.
- We've added a new crew combat item: Plasma Injector. It heals 2 of life of a selected crew member.
- We've added a new crew combat item: Resuscitation Kit. It reanimates a death crew member.
We'll continue listening to your suggestions to make a more balanced game in every aspect. As always, thank you for your support and suggestions. If you enjoy the game please, the best way to show your support would be to leave a review!
The next large update will be based on updating the game's engine to the latest version of Unity. This update will fix the major part of crash issues that some players are suffering. If everything goes according to plan it should be out by the end of next week.