we just published version 0.60 on STEAM. Check out what changed:
We've wanted to do it for a long time and now we've finally done it! From now on you can find a daily challenge in the main menu - can you make it to number 1 in the ranking? You only have one try!
To add a little more variety to the game, the daily challenge starts with random survivors, start Item and start power. In addition, four random leader buffs will be drawn from the specializations.For the purpose of being the same for everyone, the daily challenge has also unlocked every item and power. You can still access the daily challenge after winning or losing a run if you want to practice, but only your first run will be scored.
In the future we might want to add some game modifiers, so please let us know your opinion and ideas.
We added a first twitch integration for the game. The game can draw survivor names from the names of your viewers. And you can activate mission voting, so your viewers decide which missions you have to play. You can find the respective settings in the main menu under "Twitch settings".
We also did some polish for this version. A major thing is animated trees and their destructability via explosions.
- Added: visual feedback for find survivor events
- Improved: Weapon comparison now proplery takes buff traits into account
- Improved: Bus button could block regroup
- Improved: Rocket trails stay longer now
- Improved: Pathfinding between tight house constelations
- Improved: Destroyable things (burger, car barricades) now show damage numbers
- Improved: Survivor selection is now only based on distance (not taking leader status into account anymore)
- Improved: Pivot of freeze grafic on tall enemies
- Improved: No more unnecessary drops on final day
- Improved: Performance improvement by improved sprite atlas
- Balancing: Re-balanced loot level based additional drop chances
- Balancing: Switched effect and upgrade effect for "Coin on string" item
- Balancing: Night now scales up faster after a few minutes. Be careful.
- Fixed: Hook zombies could hook survivors away when entering house
- Fixed: Sometimes survivors could "die" with 1hp left thus not appearing in game over
- Fixed: Day summary screen was somehow broken
- Fixed: Selling "none" weapon is not possible anymore ;)
- Fixed: Railgun pushing zombies
- Fixed: Bosses sometimes didn't show hp bars
- Fixed: Added some missing localizations
We hope you enjoy it! Feel free to leave feedback here, in the discussions or join our Discord Server ( https://discord.gg/4KCf5zt ).
- Your “Deadly Days” team