### BlueGlow v1.3 Update is out NOW.
The v1.3 Update brings new content alongside many bug fixes! As the roadmap released 2 months ago comes to a close, development will continue on adding new content to be announced in the next few weeks. v1.3 is one of the biggest updates yet for BlueGlow with much more to come.
v1.3 Brings a new gamemode, Ground War. More on Ground War at the end of this post.
- Added New gamemode, Ground War.
- Updated Patch Notes page on the Extras menu.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed wall clipping bug on Red Vs Blue maps.
- Optimization in the Survival gamemode.
- Several bug fixes in the Survival gamemode.
- Revamped Veteran difficulty for Survival and Ground War.
- Replaced Survival Veteran with a harder Veteran difficulty.
- Improved performance in Survival.
- And more fixes.
The new Map, Ground War will be a separate mode like Survival. Ground War is 4x the size of a normal Red vs Blue map and it will focus on larger scale combat. Ground War is a more hardcore map so it will come with the redesigned Veteran mode, only available in Survival and Ground War, taking place of the Survival Veteran difficulty. The map will have a very different flow from Red vs Blue and Survival while still sharing similarities between them. Ground War brings a new design for item pickups by having them in drops with everything you need in a predestined location. This will make the items more abundant and make you have to be more careful with your health, armor, and ammo. Ground War will be a short, but large scale map for those who enjoy the space of Survival but wants shorter and easier to get into matches.
Here are some screenshots of the new map.