We are pleased to present you with another update. This update includes the first of PFTG's Accessibility Control Options. Now players can choose to hold a button down while a boss is shaking to stay on, this is designed to help players who have difficulty with rapidly tapping a button.
Early Access Build 0.5.045
- Added accessibility option to hold instead of tap during a boss shake, to help people with difficulty tapping.
- Added a prompt for Unequip Weapon when holding a weapon and idle
- Added Hungarian/Polish/Danish languages
- Changed the behavior when switching to melee with no weapons, now bare hand attack will be selected.
- More optimization
- Changed the max manual save file amount from 100 to 200
- Fix the totem upgrade when max totems are reached.
Follow Praey for the Gods development
Review our Early Access Roadmap
You can also find out about the latest PFTG updates in all sorts of ways.
Follow the No Matter Studios and Praey for the Gods Steam groups to get a notification on Steam. Sign up to the PFTG Newsletter to receive quarterly updates on our development.
You can also follow us on social media
Thanks again for all the great feedback and bug reports -- we're digging through it as quickly as we can. Keep it coming!
No Matter Studios