Aeon's End is here and it’s 10% off the retail price throughout Early Access! Head to the city of Gravehold, grab your team of mages, and start building your deck. Gather Gems, Relics, and Spells to power up your mages and stop the Nameless invading our world. Harness the power of the breaches, the very conduits through which they travel, to beat them back. The world as we know it is counting on you!
We need your magic, not only to save Gravehold from the Nameless, but to make Aeon’s End the best it can possibly be. Join our Discord or participate in the Steam community for the game to chat with other players. You’ll also be able to send us feedback directly from the game to let us know what needs more attention.
This first release of the game includes the following:
- All 8 playable mages: Adelheim, Brama, Jian, Kadir, Lash, Mist, Phaedraxa, and Xaxos
- Support for teams of 1 to 4 mages
- All player cards used to construct the supply
- 2 Nemeses, and all general and unique nemesis cards required to play against them: Crooked Mask and Rageborne
- 4 difficulty levels ranging from "Beginner" to "Extinction"
- Multiple ways to randomize your team, the supply, and your opponent
What is Steam Early Access?
A game in Early Access is under active development and it will updated regularly. There will be bugs, and some content is currently not available, but the game is much further along than what you might see in a Public Beta (See Steam's Early Access FAQ for more).
I backed it on Kickstarter or pre-ordered, how do I get my copy?
- Head over to your BackerKit dashboard, and you should see a button to "Get your digital downloads".
- Behind this button, you will find your Steam key.
- In Steam, click the Games menu and then click Activate a Product on Steam (or + ADD A GAME in the bottom left corner of Steam).
- Enter the Steam key (product code) you received from BackerKit.