Version .81b is out! New class added, check it out.
- Easy mode does not increase HP by 25% and hard mode does not reduce it by 25%. If your character had more health than current maximum, it will update to the new maximum.
- Hammers get +10% to Double Hit now.
- Rest of the weapons get +10% to Dual Strike to compensate.
- Spells increase per level reduced to 4 from 5;
- Class added: The Hunter class, using bows and daggers and the ability to charm animals.
- Info added: Now you can see the type of monster when viewing the info of the monster in combat.
- Pets added: Now you have a pet while in dungeon and even town. The life of the pet is displayed on the screen at all times.
- Getting a pet: Hunters can use their first level buff Charm Animal on animal type monsters. Other classes need to use the new item Charm Animal Scroll.
- Pet combat: If you have a pet, it will now appear next to you in combat. It will either cast a spell or melee each turn. Pets inflict combat statuses and can stack with yours. They will benefit of debuffs on the enemy.
- Pet life: Enemies have a 50% chance of targeting the pet instead of you. Pets are immune to status on themselves. When the life reaches 0, they die and are lost forever.
- Pet heal: You can now buy a new item in town, Water, which will heal your pet completely. It will not revive dead pets.
- New combat enhancements: Penance, Corrosion, Prickle, etc.
- Mage changes: Mage buffs have changed to Mark, Drain, Dispel, Resistance and Penance. Penance will lower magic resistance and heal you for each spell cast.
- Enhancements that reduce or augment damage are reduced by 33%. This includes regeneration, armor, weakness, enrage, focus, etc.
- Defense skills now improve defense by 200% instead of 300%. Cover is now called Guard.
- Monster scale faster now, beware of the lower levels.
- Hunter starts with Plain String Amulet.
- Traps skill doubled in effectiveness.
- Fixed bug when not completing Great Ape on main quest, now it checks if you ever killed one whenever. Same to Blue Dragon encounter.
- If taming a new companion while still having one, you will replace the current one by the end of the battle.
- Close Encounter now rewards gold instead of random equipment.
- Mounted warrior now rewards a healthy XP bonus instead of crystals.
- Bug fix: Mysterious Altar was displaying the wrong XP amount. It was still awarding the correct one.
- Bug with music in event fights fixed.
- Level up screen was fixed.
- Many descriptions and tool tips were changed in preparation for localization to other languages and to be clearer.
- Events provide less XP and more gold.
- Many other bug fixes and improvements.
Thanks and keep scavenging.