I closer and closer for finalization of the game. 90% of the work for debugging a network game and changing algorithms is complete.
- Added a new combat unit - artillery (replica Pzh-2000). Made a new algorithm for the barrel artillery and its AI
- Added new tank (replica M1A2)
- Added new helicopter (replica RAH-66)
- All ground vehicles (except for the M-113 replica due to its work with infantry which is not yet ready for the network) was adapted for the network and received a new AI and movement mechanization. Also, all ground equipment received an experimental orientation algorithm which increases the requirements of the game to the processor. The algorithm will continue to improve, reducing consumption in the future.
- Fixed kinematics of all projectiles, previously impulses were summed up that sometimes destroyed a tank from the first shot.
- Tanks and barreled artillery received turret weapons (machine guns and grenade launchers)
- Fixed checking targets at helicopters that did not allow AI to open fire.
- Fixed the algorithm for creating units.
- Fixed sandbox map and MAP2 for network (there were non-parity altimeter for aviation).
- Partial disappearance of the nose of the Tu-160 replica has been fixed.
The next step is the processing of infantry for the network game. And the development of new maps.
Take your friends and create great battles together in X-POINT right now!