Today we're releasing v1.1.0, coming with fixes and improvements.
- Added music playback support - see the Readme for instructions.
- Fixed the crash with message "recursive error: bad tail" that sometimes happened at the end of the biggun map.
- Fixed the issue with players spawning at the wrong level entrance after loading an autosave.
- Fixed the Linux install script to work with spaces in paths.
- Fixed the interpretation of _pt_fake_roughnessthreshold.
- Fixed the bright noise that appeared at the end of the hangar2 map after closing the hangar doors.
- Fixed the image blurring on FOV changes.
- Added limits for sky brightness to avoid denoiser artifacts when the sky is too bright.
- Re-arranged some menu options to make the menu less confusing.
- Added the player models from the Quake II shareware demo to the package.
- Added a menu option to invert mouse controls.
- Enabled _cladjustfov by default because that works better for wide screens.
- Tweaked the tone mapper to make really dark places brighter.