- Added a small wave fight to the Soul Warden’s Road.
- Further tweaked the item tooltip UI.
- Changed the 2d art for Turquoise rings.
- Increased the damage of Possess (the ailment inflicted by Hungering Souls and Skeleton Mages' default spell) by 14%.
- Improved the blending between attack animations for the Sentinel.
- Improved the Acolyte’s posture in animations to appear more natural.
- Improved the performance of grass shadows.
- Improved the performance of screen space reflections.
- Fixed time travel effects being loaded even if you haven’t time traveled, which consumed some resources.
- Rare Highland Bears now use a roar that grants Frenzy to nearby allies instead of an avalanche variant.
- Rare Ulatri Scavengers now use a roar that grants Haste to nearby allies instead of an avalanche variant.
- Rare Ice Golems now use a variant of Avalanche (they previously had no rare specific ability).
- Fixed a bug where you could craft items of a higher level than your character could equip.
- Fixed the Poison Barrage node on the Aura of Decay tree causing the Poison Bolt cooldown to be reduced every time you activate aura of decay.
- Fixed a bug where the Respite node on the Aura of Decay Tree gave health regen during Aura of Decay rather than after deactivating it.
- Fixed a typo in Summon Bear’s tooltip.
- Fixed the Paladin’s Divine Bolt not working.
- Fixed a visual issue with Dreamthorn.
- Fixed Stormbreaker’s model sometimes floating above the player’s hands.
- Fixed the Primalist's wolf head helmet displaying incorrectly during some animations.
- Fixed some instances of the Acolyte's longer idle animation not being interruptible.
- Fixed Stormbreaker’s alt tooltip flickering.
We're aware of the download for this on Windows being quite large, while it isn't on Linux/Mac. We have most likely found the cause of this but unfortunately there is nothing we could do for this patch. We will reslve it for future patches.