G'day Forts Fans! After much work over the previous 12-18 months, we're happy to say that Forts - Moonshot DLC is out! Read on to find out more or go straight to the store page! https://store.steampowered.com/app/410900/
Take command of the Combined Forces in their battle to beat back a resurgent Black Penguin Oil in Forts’ first DLC. Moonshot DLC features a whole new campaign, new weapons, features and commanders!
Fight to recover the moontech across the Pacific Rim, in four new theatres of combat, unlocking new weapons, and discovering new features.
- Shreds bracing and background bracing
- Self-destructs after three shots
- Requires: Workshop
- Blinds enemy anti-air defences
- Prevents enemy construction and repair. Blocks laser weapons.
- Requires: Armoury
- Causes huge structural damage
- Projectile has multiple hitpoints
- Requires: Munitions Plant
- Attracts projectiles to point of impact
- Requires: Factory
Discover all the new possibilities of attack and defence with the portal.
- Link portals to pass weapons through
- Switch direction of fire
- Draws energy during operation
Moonshot brings with it a new gameplay mode, requiring players to fight over battlefield derricks in order to activate the endgame.
- Connect to a derrick to decrease points
- The more derricks controlled, the faster the rate of depletion
- Depletion of all points causes enemy blastdoor to open, allowing reactor to be attacked
COMBINED FORCES COMMANDERS
Marshal your fort with one of the new Combined Forces commanders
- Passive: AP Sniper can target for Silos
- Active: Depleted uranium shells. EMP Sniper - Sniper can disable weapons, devices and doors
- Passive: Shields block AP snipers/Shields behave like doors
- Active: AoE weapons swap explosive power for EMP capability
- Passive: Cloaked weapons until damaged. Dummy Weapons (appear ghosted for player)
- Active: Uproot and move weapons almost instantly. Silent weapons
EXCLUSIVE MOONSHOT FEATURES
Combined Forces HUD
New in-game Combined Forces HUD for you to enjoy
All-new soundtrack, also available to purchase separately.
NB - Replays are subject to desyncs, which will be addressed as soon as possible.