Introducing survival mode: battle waves and waves of enemy ships as you try to stay alive and hold the control points. You can fight either single player or multiplayer. You can add any AI or AIs you would like to survive against. The waves increase in their number and their ferocity, there is no end.
Better Fleet Screen
You can now drag and drop fleets. If you have a ton of ships in your fleet screen this will greatly help you sift and sort them.
Some slight tweaks to a variety of weapons. Overall balance seems very good generally, Tesla is overperforming slightly, Artillery is a bit weak but coming into its new role, and Flamethrower and Sidewinder are having their weaknesses covered just a bit more. Overall this should open up more variety in weapon selection among the less used weapons.
- Torpedo Shot Energy 1300 → 1250
- Tesla Shot Energy 1500 → 1600
- Artillery: Shot Energy Cost 4500 → 4100 and Mass 70 → 65
- Flamethrower Range 350 → 360
- Sidewinder base speed 272 → 304
- Push/Pull Wave Push/Pull Effect 10% stronger
Demi-spinal was overperforming a bit on fighters, this is to help keep both demi-spinal and standard fighters as valid while minimizing the impact elsewhere.
- Demispinal Health 5 → 2
2x1 (and 1x2) Reactors had a supposed niche, but failed to shine at it as a real choice. This will bump up their space-efficiency as a battery to be higher than, well, batteries and might make them a more real choice among heavy-fighter style craft. Incidentally it helps spamming 2x1 reactors be a bit more correct of a choice for newbies.
- 2x1 Reactors:Energy: 10k → 20k and Output: 400 → 250
Adv shield rarely saw use, this is a fairly significant buff that will hopefully help its role as light shielding.
- Adv Shield Gen Energy Threshold 75% → 40%
Energy Transfer was fine, but was a hair weak for smaller carrier choices, this should help those very slightly.
- Energy Transfer Health 0 → 10
- Prevented wiggling while capturing command points.
- Return to spawn charging command now causes the ship to wait at spawn until charged, preventing it from expending energy with conflicting commands.
- Better prioritize resting in AI commands that require it, improving some interactions with commands like follow player orders.
- Remove most offensive map colors from the game.
- Fixed a bug where players could lag the game by editing their ships.
- Fixed one of the Zyro AI’s broken commands.
- Tweaked the formula that determines the distance ships use to follow such that they should more accurately stop one capable of shooting.
- Improved performance on handling large ships.