- TONS more markings!
- Tribe markings!
- Graveyard added to Dark Isthmus (will do something later)
- Non-raptors cannot fall off of the floating tree, must teleport!
- Added tribestone in Grasslands, will move once Etrog exists. This tribestone must be unlocked by stepping onto it!
- Added Daily Tasks!
- You will no longer get notifications from any chat unless you are pinged via "@username". You can ping other users by typing their username after the @ symbol
- Added Vsync option to the options menu
- Added more items to the shoreline collection to find!
- Even LESS lag! Wowie zowie!
- Private channels are now considered global channels
- Fixed prey lock-on, now you will stay locked on even if the object moves out of range. Once you let go of lock on you will have to reenter range of the enemy to re-activate it.
- Jumping uses far less stamina- you should now get 50 jumps instead of 20.
- Flea notification from other people touching fleaweed is now gone
- Jumpspeed is now higher!
- Locked camera speed to minimum 1 so that new players werent coming in game with broken un-rotateable cameras
- Removed some terrain from the hole for the den in Forest Cliffs
- No more blank screen when searching for tribes at the Toucan
Beta Testers ONLY
- Second stage raptor now has adult's colors and one marking.
- Running raptor flight is smooth as butter
- Lift off of the ground much higher than before when initiating flight
- Sneak is disabled from Raptor
- Eating and 'sniff' animation added
- Lowering to ground in a hover doesn't lock flight animation
- Wattles and combs only show up if you choose them
- Added tutorial for Raptor Editor just to show that child stage is pure white to lessen confusion LATER
- Anyone in your tribe can edit tribe markings
- Raptors will pick one target to sniff and will be unable to sniff anything else
- Raptors can fly through objects, but not terrain
- Removed ability to delete local data because it was breaking the game