The latest patch for Void Bastards (1.2.2) is now available.
- Steam achievements are now posted during gameplay rather than when exiting the game.
- Fixed Void whale encounter text (English).
- Fixed some walls in Security which enemies could see through.
- Fixed some rifts that were placed below the ground in the Dock.
- Fixed citizens not roaming into new rooms as much as they should.
- Fixed the fix to progress and locate parts being found on the same ship.
- Fixed jiggling on player proximity light in dark ships.
- Don’t generate fixed tutorial vessels when replaying the campaign after completing it.
- Care packages will no longer grant parts that aren’t useful due to current campaign weapon restriction mode.
- Food and fuel in care packages will reflect Travel Subsidy and Travel Rort upgrades even when not starting a new client.
- Oily footstep cadence is faster.