First of all, we would like to thank everyone that immediately sent us bug reports! It helped a lot and gave us a chance to fix the issues way faster. So please keep on posting them as it makes the game better for everyone!
We would also like to apologize for the issues with incompatible saves. We try our best to not break them, still sometimes when a major update is done, it changes the structure of saves file. This could cause a huge amount of bugs if loaded in the new game version.
There are good news tho! Ondrej adjusted files for 1.20 update and old saves made in 1.19 should work again! Although this is something we can not guarantee 100% with every major update.
Still, from now on there will be a second branch with the older game version available to everyone. If you get incompatible save error message, switch to the older branch and you can continue playing in the older game version. See the following video to see how to switch the game version
- Saves made in 1.19 should be functional again in 1.20
- Ship hull hp issue fixed
- Lava on landing site damaging drillship was removed
- Blast door on the side of the ship won't open underground anymore
- Several places where the player could get stuck in ground fixed
- Fixed levitating stones and bunch of badly placed rocks
- Spelling mistakes + wrong sentences fix
- Unlootable COGs can be looted again
- No dual ladders in COG drillships anymore
- Quest fixes + change in the structure
- State selector animation fixed
- No giant white boxes underground anymore
~ Volcanoids Dev Squad