This week we're dropping our first Steam Achievements (32 to be exact) alongside a host of much-needed fixes! In fact, from here on out, you can expect us to push a batch of new fixes every week for these drops, as we're putting the game in a content lockdown until full launch to give ourselves time to patch everything up! So with that, look below for our full list of changes!
- 32 Achievements added, all should be obtainable! We are aware of a Steam bug that causes them to not display until after the game is closed, though they are still added to your profile either way once earned. Still working on fixing this.
- Added explosion countdown text display to show how much time is left to repair the ship once below 0 hull.
- Fixed female civ characters not turning off their highlights properly.
- Fixed shop case items showing up with weird offsets.
- [spoiler]Phonograph bot can now place its item on the altar[/spoiler]
- Fixed one source of the cave submarine showing the wrong sprite.
- Added sounds for [spoiler]whisperer, horror spawn, horror, deep one, elder thing, ancient one door, obelisks, oil spitters, the final altar portal, and mud giant worms.[/spoiler]
- Fixed a bug causing expedition cleanup to run twice.
- Reduced max font size on several HUD elements to 50 to fix the bug where players are getting freezes in caves due to font textures being unable to be drawn.
- Optimized netcode for water pump.
- Added a 1 frame wait between locking all players out of consoles and entering cave to help resolve certain troubles with cave loading.