Hi folks - we just pushed out a small patch to Feud. This fixes a couple of nasty crash bugs people were encountering, and also adds some better crash dump logging so we can better diagnose problems in the future.
We'll have a more substantial update, featuring invites and a concede button, quite soon.
Full patch notes
- Fixed a crash on finishing a game after starting a new game using the restart button.
- Fixed another crash that would sometimes happen when you joined a new match.
- Fixed an issue where the game would stay 'running' in Steam after it had crashed or exited.
- Fixed the date formatting to be more consistent.
- Added proper crash dump logging so if it happens we can just ask you for a log file - no more messing around with Command Prompt, hopefully.