It's been a while since release notes as I forgot to write them for ranked MM. Sorry about that! We've been working on a mixed bag of things, but mostly new player QoL stuff.
- Blue lines on the ice
- Tips on the loading screen
- Gameplay tutorial
- Ranked matchmaking (from last update).
- Net textures are darker than they should be
- Stick highlighting doesn't work in practice
- Shaders disabled for some players
- Stick customization
- Some new Slappy Pass items 👀
- Better client physics (worker threads)
- Server stress testing and physics efficiency
To see what's being worked on and a list of known bugs, be sure to check out the roadmap: https://trello.com/b/VlwX4V1g/hockey-development.