Our update is live, but there is one issue: we disabled the grass for now to properly fix it in our next patch, next week.
We wanted to make it live as soon as possible and, if you can, give us some feedback in case you find any problems (besides the grass).
Also, there will be a few more updates, based on feedback and any issues. MAC users, please wait for our next patch.
And as per our last announcement:
Overall, we made the game easier and more fluid. And the peaceful mode will be for builders, really.
The game was supposed to be something that challenges you, but at the same time, something you will enjoy watching the Lings going on with their lives. This update is about this and your requests.
- Changed how the game difficulty increases overall.
- Changed actions overall speed (cooking, crafting, working, etc).
- Changed heated decrease time.
- Changed how strong is the heated penalty.
- Changed how snow impacts your village and Lings.
- Changed all types of penalties for the Lings.
- Changed how items and equipment are affected by game penalties.
- Changed enemy waves timer, it is now according to current changes.
- Changed difficulty for fire spreading.
- Changed creatures relation for trading, attacking and failing missions.
- Updated to Unity 2018 version for better performance.
- Camera movement fixed.
- Job changes instantly. You do not need to wait for changing tools.
- Fixed achievements not always working.
- Grass is disabled until we properly fix it, probably next week with the next patch.
Let us know for more problems you may have after this update. Or if something still bothering you in the game, let us know here.
All the best,